Credit repair scams have increased tremendously in economic times like these because of: a shaky economy; record levels of foreclosures; and a rising number of bankruptcies, credit card delinquencies and late mortgage payments. Credit repair is a booming business now and, unfortunately, a lot of unscrupulous elements are thriving in the market.
Credit repair has become a necessary part of today’s economy as more as more people fall victim to bad credit.
Credit repairing is not an easy process, it’s not something that happens over night, but by being patient, organized and the help of many friends and professionals and people that have been trough similar situations as you, it is possible to clean a credit file and remove all the inaccurate information. Like most scams, credit repair scams prey on those people who are feeling desperate and willing to believe even unreasonable promises.
CAROLINA CREDIT REPAIR is the solution to your credit woes! We can help you improve your credit score and get back on track for a bright financial future. Our experienced professionals know how to work with the credit reporting agencies to get your score moving in the right direction. Contact us today for a free consultation!
Just a few Credit Repair Scams To Avoid:
· Credit Repair companies that don’t follow industry standards or regulations.
· Credit Repair companies that offer to “wipe out bankruptcies”, to remove accurate negative information from your credit history, or to obtain credit for you regardless of your credit history.
· Credit Repair companies that promise to exploit “secret” or “little known” loopholes in the system to remove information from your credit history.
· Credit Repair companies that won’t provide a written disclosure of your rights in relation to your credit history before asking you to sign a contract.
· Credit Repair companies that attempt to charge money before it has performed the credit repair services.
· Credit Repair companies that discourage you from directly contacting the major credit bureaus.
· Credit Repair companies make it sound like repairing your credit is a big mystery that requires legal expertise and years of practice.
· Credit Repair companies that tell you to lie on loan applications or suggest that you develop a second identity.
What can you do to insure that you don’t fall victim to one of these scams? Start by learning about the types of scams that are out there. If you discover inaccuracies on your credit report the responsibility lies with the you to begin the corrections process. Everything a credit repair clinic can do for you legally, you can do for yourself at little or no cost. You have a right to sue a credit repair organization that violates the Credit Repair Organization Act.
Are you tired of being denied credit? Do you dread getting those letters in the mail telling you that you’ve been declined for a loan? There’s no need to suffer any longer. Carolina Credit Repair can help get your credit score back on track, so you can finally get the things you need and deserve. We’ll work with you one-on-one to identify and correct any errors on your report, and improve your credit history overall. Don’t wait – call us today!
State law enforcement officials may be helpful if you’ve lost money to credit repair scams. As a result, consumers who have experienced credit problems may seek advice and assistance from credit repair organizations that offer to improve the credit standing of such consumers. However, neither you nor any ”credit repair” company or credit repair organization has the right to have accurate, current, and verifiable information removed from your credit report. State law enforcement officials may be helpful if you’ve lost money to credit repair scams. As a result, consumers who have experienced credit problems may seek assistance from credit repair organizations, which offer to improve the credit standing of such consumers. However, neither you nor any ”credit repair” company or credit repair organization has the right to have accurate, current, and verifiable information removed from your credit report.
Looking to repair your credit? Look no further than Carolina Credit Repair! Our team of experts will help you get your credit score back on track in no time. We offer a variety of services, from repairing inaccurate information to removing negative marks from your report. So don’t wait any longer – give us a call today!
CAROLINA CREDIT REPAIR
2986 Bakers Mill Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28306